- Dr Prashant Rajput is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Physician with vast experience of more than 26 years.
- Currently, Dr Rajput is also a Consultant in the Department of Nephrology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He has co-authored and authored numerous Books and Papers in the field of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation.
- Dr Rajput has numerous Research Papers, Presentations, and Articles published in various reputed National and International Journals.
- He holds the professional membership of various reputed National and International Medical Associations and Societies.
- He has received his training in Nephrology from Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Dr Rajput is frequently involved in Conducting the DNB Nephrology Teaching Programme and Research Activities.
- He is regularly invited as a Guest and Participant in many reputed National and International CMEs and Conferences.
Dr Prashant Rajput
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, DNB, DNB (Nephrology)
Experience: 26 years of experience
About Dr Prashant Rajput
More about Dr Prashant Rajput
- MBBS- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Medicine)- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Central Railway Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Nephrology)- Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Medicines for Blood Group Incompatible Transplants
- Medicines for HIV Positive Transplants
- Medicines for Swap Transplants
- Medicines for Paediatric Transplants
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Non-Dialysis Medical Management of Kidney Diseases
- CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Preventive Nephrology
- Clinical Nephrology
- Dialytic Therapies
- Venous Catheterizations
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney and Ureteral Stones
- Treatment for Urine Infections
- Treatment for Glomerulonephritis
- Treatment for Hypertension
- IGA Nephropathy
- Central Venous Hemodialysis Access
- PD Catheter Insertion