- Dr Pratibha Singhal is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Pulmonology and Sleep Disorder at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She possesses a vast experience of more than 20 years in the field of Respiratory and Sleep disorders.
- She has received her training in EBUS, Interventional Pulmonology, Bronchoscopy, and Sleep Medicine from The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- Dr Singhal is an invited speaker on several topics for Pulmonology, especially Bronchology and Interventions, and for training in many workshops on Bronchoscopy and Interventional Pulmonology.
- She is a faculty trainer in Bronchoscopy courses at CEMAST, Mumbai.
- She has numerous Publications in many reputed National and International Journals and has presented papers at various National and International Conferences.
- Dr Singhal is an honourable member of the Indian Chest Society (ICS), the Indian Association for Bronchology (IAB), the World Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (WABIP), the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP), and the European Respiratory Society (ERS).
Dr Pratibha Singhal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Pratibha Singhal
More about Dr Pratibha Singhal
- MD (Tuberculosis and Chest Disease)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College & General Hospital (University of Mumbai), Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Respiratory Diseases)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- DETRD (Diploma in Environmental, Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases)- College of Physicians & Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Bronchoscopy and Sleep Medicine)- The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Fellowship (EBUS & Interventional Pulmonology)- The Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA
- Fellowship (Bronchoscopy, EBUS and Pleuroscopy/ Thoracoscopy)- National University Hospital, Singapore
List of Treatments
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Sleep Disorder
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pleurisy Treatment
- Chest Disease
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Infections
- Respiratory Critical Care
- Eosinophilia Treatment
- Nicotine/Tobacco (Smoking) De-addiction Treatment
- Obesity-Related Lung Diseases
- Use of Non-Invasive Ventilation