- Dr Pravin Gore is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of General and Gastrointestinal Surgery at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He has a thriving experience of more than 26 years in the field of General, Gastrointestinal and Colo-Rectal Surgery.
- He holds the professional membership of numerous reputed Medical Associations, such as the European Society of Coloproctology, the Association of Colon and Rectal Surgeons of India, the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), and the International Society of Coloproctology.
- Dr Gore’s areas of expertise include MIPH Stapled Haemorrhoidopexy, IRC-(Infra-Red Beam Coagulation) for Haemorrhoids, STARR Surgery (Stapled Trans-Anal Resection Rectopexy) to cure Constipation, VAFT – Endoscopic Video-Assisted Fistula Treatment & LIFT Procedure, Park’s Plication & Ano-Pyeloplasty of Levator Ani for Incontinence & Perineal Tear, and Gracillo-Plasty Neo-Sphincteroplasty.
- He has numerous Research Papers, Presentations, and Articles in many reputed International and National Journals.
- He has attended several Conferences and Seminars on both National and International level.
Dr Pravin Gore
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Pravin Gore
More about Dr Pravin Gore
- MBBS- Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Center, Nashik, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Surgery)- St Theresa’s Multi Speciality Hospital, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Fellowship- Association of Indian Surgeons,
- Fellowship- Royal College of Surgeons, Birmingham, UK
- Fellowship (Advanced Colorectal Surgery)- UK
- Fellowship (Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery)- Rome, Italy
- Fellowship (Colo-Rectal Surgery)- Association of Colon and Rectal Surgeons of India
List of Treatments
- Colo-Rectal Surgery
- Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Liver and Pancreatic Resections
- Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis
- Reoperative Surgery
- Repair of Bile Duct Injury
- Surgery for Portal Hypertension
- Surgery in Chronic Liver Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Oesophagus Cancer Surgery
- Stomach Cancer Surgery
- Cystic Lesions of the Pancreas
- Surgery for Corrosive Stricture Esophagus
- Laparoscopic Surgery for GERD
- Laparoscopic Surgery Hiatus Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery Achalasia Cardia
- Multiple “Z-Plasty”
- Rectovaginal Fistula Bio-Meshplasty
- MIPH Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy
- Video-Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment (VAFT)
- Ligation of Inter-Sphincteric Fistula Tract (LIFT)