- Dr Pravin Omprakash Agrawal is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Gastrointestinal Surgery and Liver Transplantation at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He has a thriving experience of more than 21 years in the field of Gastrointestinal & HPB Surgery and Liver Transplantation.
- Dr Agrawal is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra as a Senior Consultant of Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary (HPB) Surgery and Liver Transplantation.
- His areas of expertise are Basic and Advanced Gastrointestinal (GI) Surgeries, Minimally Invasive GI Surgeries, Laparoscopic Surgeries, Robotic Surgeries, Hepatobiliary Surgeries, Gall Bladder Surgeries, Colorectal Surgeries, and Liver Transplantation.
- Dr Agrawal has presented numerous research papers at the National as well as the International level and has published multiple articles in many peer-reviewed Journals.
- He is an honourable member of many reputed National and International Medical Associations.
- He has attended several Clinical Meetings, Seminars, and Conferences in the field of Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Hepatobiliary Surgeries, and Liver Transplantation.
Dr Pravin Omprakash Agrawal
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, DNB, DNB (GI Surgery)
Experience: 21 years of experience
About Dr Pravin Omprakash Agrawal
More about Dr Pravin Omprakash Agrawal
- MBBS- Dr Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases)- College Of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai
- DNB (General Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- DNB (GI Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship- Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplantation
List of Treatments
- Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Liver and Pancreatic Resections
- Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis
- Reoperative Surgery
- Repair of Bile Duct Injury
- Surgery for Portal Hypertension
- Surgery in Chronic Liver Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Oesophagus Cancer Surgery
- Stomach Cancer Surgery
- Cystic Lesions of the Pancreas
- Surgery for Corrosive Stricture Esophagus
- Laparoscopic Surgery for GERD
- Laparoscopic Surgery Hiatus Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery Achalasia Cardia
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Liver Transplant