- Dr Pritam Kataria is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Medical Oncology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Medical Oncologist and Haematologist with vast experience of more than 12 years.
- Dr Kataria has received his clinical training in Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He is an honourable member of various Oncologic Associations, such as the American Society of Medical Oncology (ASCO) and the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- Dr Kataria has received his specialization training in Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- He is an invited faculty at numerous Seminars and Conferences on both National and International levels.
- Dr Kataria has authored more than 14 Research Publications and around 2 Conference Papers.
Dr Pritam Kataria
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Pritam Kataria
More about Dr Pritam Kataria
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (General Medicine)- Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- DM (Medical Oncology & Hemat-Oncology)- The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Fellowship (Medical Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Critical Care Haematology
- Multiple Myeloma
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Solid Malignancies
- Bone Sarcomas
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Benign Blood Disorders
- Aplastic Anaemia
- Hemolytic Anaemia
- Targeted Therapy
- Hormonal Therapy
- Treatment for Lung Cancer
- Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Treatment for Colon Cancer
- Treatment for Prostate Cancer
- Treatment for Gastro-Intestinal Cancer
- Treatment for Hepato-Biliary Tumours