- Dr Priti Mehta is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Haemato-Oncology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Currently, she is also associated as a Consultant of Paediatric Haemato-Oncology with S L Raheja Hospital, Mahim, Mumbai.
- She is a notable Paediatric Haemato-Oncologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- Dr Mehta has got a scholarship from the International Society of Paediatric Oncology to work on Thalassemia.
- She has received her speciality training in procedures, such as Bone Marrow Aspiration, Biopsy, and Intrathecal Chemotherapy.
- She has numerous publications and presentations in many reputed National and International Journals to her credit.
- Dr Mehta is an honourable member of various reputed National and International Medical Associations and Organizations of Paediatric Oncology and Haematology.
Dr Priti Mehta
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DNB (Paediatric Medical Oncology)
Experience: 20 years of experience
About Dr Priti Mehta
More about Dr Priti Mehta
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Paediatrics)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Paediatric Hemato-Oncology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- DCH- Diploma in Child Health
- Fellowship (Paediatric Hemato-Oncology)- Diplomate National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Targeted Therapy
- Bone Sarcomas
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Sickle Cell Anaemia
- Solid Tumours in Children
- Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Intrathecal Chemotherapy