- Dr. (Prof.) Anil Arora is currently associated as the Senior Consultant Of Liver Gastroenterology & Pancreatic Biliary Sciences at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Arora is a well-acclaimed Gastroenterologist with an extensive experience of more than 33 years.
- He did his medical training in Liver Transplantation from Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham (UK).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1982 and M.D. (Medicine) in 1986 from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India. Further, he pursued D.N.B. (Medicine) and D.M. (gastro).
- He holds several fellowships such as FRCP, FIAMS, FRCP, FISGE, FAGEI.
- He is an active member of various associations, including the American Association for the study of Liver Diseases, Asian Pacific Association for Study of Liver diseases (APASL), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopists of India and IMA College of General Practitioners.
- His areas of expertise are Viral hepatitis, Cirrhosis Liver, Therapeutic Endoscopy and Stem Cell Therapy in Liver Diseases.
Dr (Prof.) Anil Arora
Book Your Appointment
About Dr (Prof.) Anil Arora
More about Dr (Prof.) Anil Arora
- M.B.B.S.- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India (1982)
- M.D. (Medicine)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India (1986)
- D.N.B. (Medicine)- National Board of Examination, Delhi, India (1987)
- D.M. (GASTRO)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India (1989)
- FCGP- Indian Medical Association, Delhi, India
List of Treatments
- Viral Hepatitis
- Cirrhosis Liver
- Liver Transplantation
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Stem Cell Therapy in Liver Diseases