- Dr. R.C.M Kaza is currently serving as the Senior Consultant and Academic Coordinator of General Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- Dr. Kaza is a well-known General Surgeon with a rich experience of more than three decades (37 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1974 from the University of Calcutta and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1977 from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- He is the recipient of the National Award for the promotion of ‘No-Scalpel Vasectomy” by the Government of India.
- He received Achievers Award on the Golden Jubilee of Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, by the Honourable Vice President of India.
- He did his medical training in No scalpel vasectomy and Microsurgical recanalisation of the vas.
- He holds active membership of No-Scalpel Vasectomy Surgeons India (NSVSI), International College of Laparoscopic Surgeons (ICLS) and Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- He has issued more than 100 articles on Neuro-surgery, General Surgery, Urology, Male Infertility No-Scalpel Vasectomy and has penned various books chapters.
Dr R.C.M Kaza
Book Your Appointment
About Dr R.C.M Kaza
List of Treatments
- No Scalpel Vasectomy
- Assisted Reproduction and Male Infertility
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Removal
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair