- Dr. R.K. Himthani is a well-known Gastroenterologist with a wide experience of more than three decades (34 years).
- Currently, he is working as the HOD of Gastroenterology at Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1977 and M.D. (Medicine) in 1981 from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. Further, he pursued D.M (Gastroenterology) in 1985 from the Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh.
- He is the Organizing chairperson of the Annual Conference in the Gastroenterology Department of Batra Hospital.
- He is being invited as a guest chairperson at numerous National and International conferences and meetings.
- Dr. Himthani is an active member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology, the Indian Association for Study of Liver and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- His areas of expertise are Barium Enema, Upper GI Endoscopy, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), Pancreas Scan, Liver Scan and Liver Biopsy.
Dr R.K. Himthani
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (Medicine), D.M. (Gastroenterology)
Experience: 34 years of experience
About Dr R.K. Himthani
More about Dr R.K. Himthani
- M.B.B.S.- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal (1977)
- M.D. (Medicine)- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal (1981)
- D.M. (Gastroenterology)- Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh (1985)
List of Treatments
- Barium Swallow
- Barium Enema
- Upper Gastrointestinal Series
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Pancreas Scan
- Liver Scan
- Liver Biopsy