- Dr Rachna Sharma is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Laparoscopic, Hysteroscopic, and Endoscopic Surgery at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- She holds vast experience of more than 32 years in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- She has completed her MBBS and MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Dr Sharma specializes in Female Reproductive Health, including the Uterus, Fallopian Tubes, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Postpartum Period, Ovaries, and Breasts.
- She is an honourable member of various reputed National and International Medical Associations, such as the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), the Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynecological Society (MOGS), and the Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist (IAGE).
- She has several Research Papers, Articles, and Presentations published in many reputed Journals to her credit.
Dr Rachna Sharma
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rachna Sharma
More about Dr Rachna Sharma
- MBBS- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Vaginal Birth after previous Caesarean (VBAC)
- Basic Management for Infertility
- Pap Smear
- Colposcopy Examination
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination
- Management for Menopause
- Dysmenorrhea Treatment
- Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy
- D & C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Pelvic Floor Reconstruction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment