- Dr. Raghuram C P is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in Paediatric Oncology at Rainbow Children’s Hospital Marathahalli, Bangalore.
- Dr. Raghuram possesses a vast experience of more than 25 years in Paediatric Oncology.
- He completed his MBBS in 1996 and MD (Pediatrics) in 1999 Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh.
- Dr. Raghuram holds a fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Edinburgh, UK.
- He is an active member of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP) and the National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He also holds professional membership of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK.
- His special areas of interest include treating paediatric cancer, Leukaemia, Lymphomas, Brain Tumours, Solid tumours like Wilms Tumour, Bone Tumours, Neuroblastomas, Retinoblastomas, Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Germ Cell Tumours.
- He has penned many publications in several National and International Journals.
Dr Raghuram C P
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Raghuram C P
More about Dr Raghuram C P
- MBBS – Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh (1996)
- MD (Pediatrics) – Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh (1999)
- FRCP – Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh, UK (2000)
List of Treatments
- Childhood Cancers
- Blood disorders in Children
- Pediatric Hematologist
- Pediatric Oncologist
- Bone Tumors
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Germ Cell Tumors