- Dr Rahul Koti is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Liver Transplant and Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Liver Transplant and Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgeon with vast experience of more than 35 years.
- Currently, he is also a Consultant in HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation at Royal Free Hospital, London, England, UK.
- Dr Koti is also an Honourable Senior Lecturer in General Surgery at the University College London, London, England, UK.
- He has published more than 34 Research Articles and around 4 Book Chapters.
- He has delivered many talks as a subject expert on numerous National and International platforms.
- Dr Koti is an honourable member of various esteemed National and International Medical Associations and Organizations.
Dr Rahul Koti
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Experience: 35 Years of Experience
About Dr Rahul Koti
More about Dr Rahul Koti
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD- University of London, London, England, UK
- EBSQ- European Board of Surgery Qualification
- Fellowship (General Surgery)- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Visiting Fellowship (Liver Transplantation)- Thomas E Starzl Transplantation Institute, University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Visiting Fellowship (Hepatobiliary Surgery)- Department of Surgery, Memorial Sloan- Kettering Cancer Centre, New York
List of Treatments
- Living Donor Liver Transplantation
- Deceased Donor Liver Transplants
- ABO Incompatible Liver Transplants
- Auxiliary Liver Transplants
- Dual Lobe Liver Transplants
- Swap Liver Transplants
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Complex Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Surgeries
- Paediatric Liver Transplantation
- Major/ Minor Hepatectomy
- Bile Duct Cancer Surgery
- Colorectal Liver Metastases Surgery, Surgery
- Whipple’s procedure
- Chronic Pancreatitis Surgery
- Gall Bladder Cancer Surgery