- Dr Rahul Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Orthopaedics Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Orthopaedician and Joint Replacement Surgeon with vast experience of more than 36 years.
- He has received his specialized training in Basic and Advanced Techniques of Total Hip and Knee Replacement from the Princess Margaret Rose Hospital, Edinburgh, UK.
- Dr Shah has received his training in Joint Replacement Surgery from the Centre of Excellence, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, USA.
- He has received his training in Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy from Oxford University, England, UK.
- He has received his training in Uni-Compartmental Knee Arthroplasty from the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford, England, UK.
- Dr Shah has received his speciality training in Advanced Total Joint Arthroplasty and Revision Techniques from the University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland, UK.
- He has also received his speciality training in Advanced Techniques in Minimal Invasive Knee Surgery from Hamburg, Germany.
- He holds the professional membership of various reputed Medical Organizations and Associations.
Dr Rahul Shah
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rahul Shah
More about Dr Rahul Shah
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Orthopaedics)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Total and Unilateral Knee Replacement
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Pelvic Acetabular Surgeries
- High Flex Knee Replacement
- Cemented Total Hip Replacement
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Hemi Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement Surgeries
- Complex Trauma Surgeries
- Peri-Articular Trauma Surgery
- Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy
- Uni-compartmental knee arthroplasty
- Total Hip and Knee Replacement
- Minimal Invasive Knee Surgery