- Dr. Rajan Shah is currently associated as the Director and Head of Neurosurgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Neuro Surgeon with vast experience of more than 38 years.
- Currently, Dr. Shah is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as a Consultant in the Department of Neurosurgery.
- He has successfully treated more than 8000 Brain Tumors patients with a less than 1% mortality rate in the last 1000 Brain Tumor Surgeries.
- He has managed more than 500 Cerebral Aneurysm Patients and over 150 Arterio Venous Malformation Patients.
- Dr. Shah holds the professional membership of the American Neurology Association.
- He holds the membership of the Indian Paediatric Neurological Society.
- He is an honourable member of the Neurological Society of India.
- He also holds the membership of the Indian Paediatric Neurological Society.
- He is also a member of the Cerebrovascular Society of India.
- He also holds the membership of the Dandys Neurology Association and the Bombay Neurology Association.
- Dr. Shah holds several Research and Publications in many reputed National and International Journals.
Dr Rajan Shah
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (Neurosurgery)
Experience: 38 years of experience
About Dr Rajan Shah
More about Dr Rajan Shah
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery)- Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai
- MCh (Neuro Surgery)- Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Skull Base Surgery)- Mount Sinai Hospitals, New York
- Fellowship (Vascular Surgery)- Fujita Health University, Toyoake, Aichi
- Fellowship (Skull Base Surgery)- Shinshu University of Medicine, Matsumoto, Japan
- Fellowship- Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
List of Treatments
- Emergency Craniotomies
- Posterior Fossa
- Microsurgery for Malignant Gliomas
- Meningiomas for Other Benign Conditions
- Shunts for Hydrocephalus
- Laminectomies for Degenerative Conditions
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Craniovertebral Junction Abnormalities
- Head Injury
- Vascular Brain Diseases
- Spine Tumours
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar TLIF
- Stroke Treatment
- Pituitary Tumours
- Microsurgery for Skull Base & Spine