- Dr. Rajeev Rathi is currently associated as the Director of Transradial Interventional Programme at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Rathi is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with extensive experience of more than 24 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1985 and M.D. (Medicine) in 1989 from Pt. JNM Medical College, Raipur. Further, he pursued D.M. (Cardiology) in 1998 from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur.
- He is commended for performing more than 15,000 Cardiovascular procedures successfully.
- He holds professional membership of Cardiological Society of India (CSI), European Society of Cardiology and Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, USA.
- Dr. Rathi has developed “the heart app”, a free app to recognize early symptoms of heart attack and angina for the use of the general population and medical professionals.
- He is an expert in treating Aortic, Mitral, Pulmonary valves and adult Congenital Heart Disease by catheter intervention.
Dr Rajeev Rathi
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rajeev Rathi
More about Dr Rajeev Rathi
List of Treatments
- Interventional cardiology
- Catheter intervention
- Heart Rhythm Disorder & Pacing
- Devices in Heart Failure
- Coronary Angioplasty
- RF Ablation For Arrhythmias