- Dr. Rajesh Gupta is currently practising as the Associate Director of Neurology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj & Vaishali.
- He holds extensive experience of more than 20 years in the field of Neurology.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1999 from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi and M.D. (Medicine) in 2002 from University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi. Further, he pursued D.M. (Neurology) in 2008 from Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, Delhi.
- His areas of expertise are Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Parkinson’s disease, Botulinum Toxin Injection Therapy, Headaches and Loss of sight or double vision.
- He is a life member of the Delhi Medical Council.
- Dr. Rajesh has various publications in National and International medical journals under his name.
Dr Rajesh Gupta
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Medicine), D.M. (Neurology)
Experience: 20 years of experience
About Dr Rajesh Gupta
List of Treatments
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Movement Disorders
- Botulinum Toxin Injection Therapy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Loss of sight or double vision
- Memory loss
- Impaired mental ability