- Dr. Rajiv Agarwal is currently associated as the Senior Director & Unit Head of Cardiology at Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Agarwal is a well-known Cardiologist with a thriving experience of more than three decades (35 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1985, M.D. (Medicine) in 1988 and D.M. (Cardiology) in 1991 from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He did his medical training in Interventional Cardiology from University of Alabama, USA, Intracoronary flex-stent from Gianturco-Robin flex-stent coronary stent workshop, USA and advanced PCI techniques from AMC, Korea.
- He has successfully performed more than 4000 coronary interventions, including PTCA, stents, atherectomy, laser and support techniques.
- Dr. Agarwal is an active member of the Cardiological Society of India, Cardiological Society of India, Delhi Branch and Indian Medical Association.
- He has been invited as a speaker at various conferences in India and Abroad.
Dr Rajiv Agarwal
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Medicine), D.M. (Cardiology), FACC
Experience: 35 years of experience
About Dr Rajiv Agarwal
More about Dr Rajiv Agarwal
- M.B.B.S.- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1985)
- MD (Medicine)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1988)
- DM (Cardiology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1991)
- Fellow Interventional Cardiology, U of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI)
List of Treatments
- Coronary Interventions
- Electrophysiology Study
- Device Implantation (including Combo device)
- Device closures
- Peripheral Interventions
- Bronchial and Renal Artery Embolization
- Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting
- Cardiac Ablation
- Acute Aortic Dissection