- Dr. Rakesh Bhargava is a well-known Paediatric Surgeon with vast experience of more than three decades (35 years).
- He is currently serving as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Surgery at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. in 1971 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1974 from M.G.M.Medical College, Indore. Further, In 1997 he pursued Diploma (Paediatric Surgery) from The Hospital for Sick Children, London.
- He has successfully performed Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) surgery on the smallest baby, i.e. 800 gms.
- Dr. Bhargava is an existing member of the International College of Surgeons and the Indian Society for Paediatric Urology.
- He is proficient in handling problems of all age groups, including New Borns and Premature Babies, Paediatric Urology and complex cases of cystoscopy in New Borns.
- He has performed numerous Paediatric surgeries with an excellent rate of recovery.
Dr Rakesh Bhargava
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rakesh Bhargava
More about Dr Rakesh Bhargava
List of Treatments
- Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Abdominal Surgeries
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Thoracic Surgery
- Oncology Care
- Branchial Cysts Surgery