- Dr. Rakesh Chawla holds a coveted experience of more than three decades (35 years) in the field of Pulmonary Medicine.
- Presently, he works as the Senior Consultant of Pulmonology at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1982 and M.D. (Respiratory Medicine) in 1986 from PGIMS, Rohtak.
- He did his medical training in Sleep Disorder from Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (Australia), Interventional Bronchoscopy from Germany, Medical Thoracoscopy from Singapore General Hospital and Allergy Testing from V.P. Chest Institute Delhi.
- He received an appreciation award from honourable APJ Abdul Kalam Sir.
- He is actively involved in organising camps for free medical checkup in Delhi, NCR.
- Dr. Chawla holds professional membership of Indian Sleep Disorder Association, Indian college of allergy & applied immunology, Association physicians of India, Governing Council Indian Chest Society and National College of Chest Physician India.
Dr Rakesh Chawla
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rakesh Chawla
List of Treatments
- Medical thoracoscopy
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Allergy Testing
- Advanced life cardiac support
- Sleep Disorder Studies
- Rigid bronchoscopy for foreign bodies
- Pulmonary function testing