- Dr. Rakesh Chugh is presently associated as the Senior Consultant and Unit Head of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi.
- He is a well-acclaimed Cardiac Surgeon with vast experience of more than two decades (22 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1996 from University College of Medical Science, Delhi and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2001 from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi. Further, he pursued D.N.B. (Cardio-Thoracic Surgery) in 2006 from Escorts Heart Institute Research & Institute.
- He is commended for performing more than 3000 Cardiac surgeries such as Open Heart Surgery, Aortic Valve Surgery (AVR) and Thoracic procedures with an excellent recovery rate.
- He did his medical training in minimally Access Cardiac Surgery from Germany.
- Dr. Chugh holds active membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, the Indian Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons, the Vascular Society of India and the Indian society of Thoracic Surgeons and Trust.
- He has issued numerous papers and articles in National and International medical journals.
Dr Rakesh Chugh
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rakesh Chugh
More about Dr Rakesh Chugh
- M.B.B.S.- University College of Medical Science, Delhi (1996)
- M.S. (Surgery)- Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi (2001)
- D.N.B. (Cardio-Thoracic Surgery)- Escorts Heart Institute Research & Institute (2006)
- Fellowship- minimally Access Cardiac Surgery (Germany)
List of Treatments
- Open Heart Surgery
- Aortic Valve Surgery (AVR)
- Mitral Valve Surgery(MVR)
- Beating Heart Surgery
- Minimally Access Surgery
- Redo Bypass Surgery
- L A Myxoma Surgery on High-risk patients
- Thoracic procedure
- Minimally Access Cardio Surgery