- Dr Rakesh Singh is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Neuro Sciences at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is one of the prominent Endovascular Neuro-Interventionist in India with vast experience of more than 28 years.
- He has received his training in various Endovascular Procedures and Stroke Care, including Thrombolysis and Mechanical Clot Retrieval using Stent.
- Dr Singh has successfully performed more than 150 Flow Diversion procedures for various Aneurysms.
- He is a key contributor in setting up the Stroke Unit at some of the prestigious Hospitals in Mumbai.
- He has authored and co-authored around 6 Articles and has been a co-investigator in controlled drug trials for Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Dr Singh holds the professional membership of various reputed Medical Societies and Associations.
Dr Rakesh Singh
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rakesh Singh
More about Dr Rakesh Singh
List of Treatments
- Mechanical Clot Retrieval using Stent
- Coiling of Aneurysms (with Balloon and Stent Assistance)
- Extra and Intra-Cranial Stenting for Cerebrovascular Stenotic Diseases
- Giant Aneurysms
- Embolization of Brain and Spinal Cord AVM
- Intracranial and Spinal Dural A V Fistula
- Carotid Cavernous Fistulas (CCF) Embolization
- Intracranial Angioplasty and Stenting
- Intra-Arterial Thrombolysis in Acute Ischemic Strokes
- Cerebral Dural Venous Sinus Thrombolysis
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Treatment for Parkinson Disease
- Treatment for Wilson Disease