- Dr. Ramalingam Kalyan is a well-acclaimed Paediatrician with a rich experience of more than three decades (32 years).
- Currently, He is serving as the Director & HOD of Paediatrics at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1990 from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi and M.D. (Paediatrics) in 1995 from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi.
- He is the recipient of best thesis paper award by the Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- His areas of expertise are Childhood Infections, Paediatric Critical Care, Thyroid Disease in Children, Newborn Jaundice, Chickenpox Treatment, Measles Treatment, Bronchial Asthma Treatment, Limping child, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Nutritional Assessment.
- Dr. Ramalingam is an active member of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
Dr Ramalingam Kalyan
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Ramalingam Kalyan
List of Treatments
- Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome
- B-Cell and T-Cell Combined Disorders
- Cartilage-Hair Hypoplasia
- Delayed-type Hypersensitivity
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Exercise-Induced Anaphylaxis
- Hyper immunoglobulinemia E (Job) Syndrome
- Paediatric Allergic Disorders
- Paediatric renal disorders