- Dr Raman Deshpande is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Surgical Oncology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 45 years in the field of Surgical Oncology.
- He is the first Surgeon to introduce Thoracoscopic Surgery at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- In 2014, Dr Deshpande was honoured with the Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award of the Government of India.
- He has numerous Research and Publications in several reputed National and International Journals.
- He has received his further training in Surgical Oncology from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York.
- Dr Deshpande is an honourable member of the Asian Institute of Oncology Private Limited.
- He holds the professional membership of the Asian Cancer Foundation.
- He also holds the membership of the British Association of Surgical Oncology.
Dr Raman Deshpande
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Raman Deshpande
More about Dr Raman Deshpande
- MBBS- Karnataka Medical College, Hubli, Karnataka
- MS (General Surgery)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- International College of Surgeons
- DHA- Doctor of Health Administration
- Fellowship- Association of Indian Surgeons
List of Treatments
- Breast Malignancies
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Urologic Oncology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Radical Mastectomy
- Oncoplastic Surgeries
- Reduction Mastopexy
- Therapeutic Mammaplasty
- Conservative Surgery for Axillary Lymph Nodes
- Sentinel Node Biopsy using Radiocolloid and Isosulfan Blue Dye
- 4 Node Axillary Sampling (Anatomic)
- Bilateral Prophylactic Mastectomies
- Intraoperative Radiation Implants
- Hadfields procedures
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery
- Cervical Cancer Surgery
- Endometrial Cancer Surgery