- Dr. Ramkumar S is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Endocrinology at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Dr. Ramkumar is a celebrated Endocrinologist with a vast experience of 13 years.
- He completed his MBBS from Thanjavur Medical College, Chennai. Further, he did MD and DM in Endocrinology from AIIMS, New Delhi. He also holds a DNB in Endocrinology from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- He additionally did fellowships in Paediatric Endocrinology from prestigious institutions like European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology (ESPE), Asia Pacific Pediatric Endocrine Society (APPES) and International Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes (ISPAD).
- He deals with hormonal diseases like Diabetes Mellitus, Thyroid Disorders, Paediatric Diabetes, Cushing Syndrome, PCOS, Male Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Pubertal Disorders, Growth Hormone Deficiency etc.
- He is a life member of associations like Endocrine Society of India (ESI), Endocrine Society of Tamil Nadu (ESTN), American Association of Clinical Endocrinology (AACE), Indian Society of Paediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology (ISPAE), International Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes (ISPAD) and European Association for Study of Diabetes (EASD).
- He has published extensively in several National and International Journals and was one of the researchers in the national project on Obesity in Children of India conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Dr Ramkumar S
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Ramkumar S
More about Dr Ramkumar S
- MBBS- Thanjavur Medical College, Chennai
- MD- AIIMS, Delhi
- DNB (Endocrinology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- DM (Endocrinology)- AIIMS, Delhi
- Fellowship (Diabetes Management)- Auckland City Hospital, New Zealand
- Fellowship (Paediatric Endocrinology)- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology (ESPE)
- Fellowship (Paediatric Endocrinology)- Asia Pacific Pediatric Endocrine Society (APPES)
- Fellowship (Paediatric Diabetes)- International Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes (ISPAD)
- Diploma in Sexual Medicine- European Society of Sexual Medicine (ESSM)
List of Treatments
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes
- Autoimmune Polyendocrinopathy
- Paediatric Diabetes
- Cushing Syndrome
- Growth Hormone Deficiency