- Dr. Rashi Agrawal is currently practising as the Principal Consultant of Radiation Oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- She is a well-known Radiation Oncologist with vast experience of more than 16 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 2005 from SN Medical College, Agra and M.D. (Radiation Oncology) in 2008 from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur.
- She did her medical training in Delineation from the European Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology School, Proton Therapy training from Loma Linda Proton Therapy Centre, USA and Cyberknife Training from Orange Coast Medical Centre, USA.
- She has successfully treated more than 4000 patients with an excellent result so far.
- She is actively involved in organizing awareness camps and workshops against cancer in society, especially amongst females.
- She is skilled in performing Stereotactic Radiotherapy, Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy, Image Guided Radiotherapy, Electron Therapy, Image-Guided Brachytherapy and Conformal Radiotherapy.
- She holds membership of the European Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Association of Radiation Oncologists’ of India, Indian Brachytherapy Society and Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India.
- She has penned articles in various National and International medical journals.
Dr Rashi Agrawal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rashi Agrawal
More about Dr Rashi Agrawal
- M.B.B.S.- SN Medical College, Agra (2005)
- M.D. (Radiation Oncology)- GSVM Medical College, Kanpur (2008)
- Fellowship- Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai
- International Fellowship – Union for International Cancer Control, Zenewa, Switzerland (UICC)
List of Treatments
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Breast and Gynaecological Malignancies
- Colonoscopy Procedure
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Targeted Therapy
- Endometrial Biopsy