- Dr. Rashmi Sharma is presently associated as the Senior Consultant of Breast Oncology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi and Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram.
- She is a well-acclaimed Surgical Oncologist with a broad experience of more than 24 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1989 from Christian Medical College, Vellore and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1994 from SMS Medical College, Jaipur. Further, In 1996 she pursued M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- She has successfully performed thousands of breast cancer surgeries and breast oncoplasty with an excellent rate of recovery.
- In 2019 she completed her M.Ch in Breast Oncoplasty from the University of East Anglia.
- Dr. Rashmi holds active membership of the Association of Surgeons of India, Association of Breast Surgeons of India and Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists.
Dr Rashmi Sharma
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.S. (General Surgery), M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)
Experience: 25 Years of Experience
About Dr Rashmi Sharma
More about Dr Rashmi Sharma
- M.B.B.S.- Christian Medical College, Vellore (1989)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- SMS Medical College, Jaipur (1994)
- M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)- AIIMS, New Delhi (1999)
- M.Ch (Breast Oncoplasty)- University of East Anglia (2019)
List of Treatments
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Breast Conservation Surgery
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- Sentinel LN Biopsy
- Chemoport Placement