- Dr Ravi Gupta is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a notable Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 32 years.
- He has successfully performed more than 6500 Coronary Angioplasties so far.
- Dr Gupta holds the professional membership of various International and National Medical Associations.
- His areas of expertise and interest include Interventional Cardiology, Non-Invasive Cardiac Procedures, Pacemaker Implantation, Coronary Interventions, Peripheral Interventions, Device Implantation, and ASD/VSD Closure.
- He has several Research Papers and Presentations published in many reputed International and National Journals.
- Dr Gupta has attended numerous Seminars and Conferences as a Guest and Participant both.
Dr Ravi Gupta
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Ravi Gupta
More about Dr Ravi Gupta
- MBBS- Swai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- MD (Internal Medicine)- Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan
- DNB (Cardiology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship- Americal College of Cardiology, USA
- Fellowship- Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention, USA
List of Treatments
- Ballon Valvotomy
- Bundle Electrography
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Triple Vessel Coronary Angioplasty
- Left Main Stenting
- Valvotomies – Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Cardiac Catheterization
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Treatment for Ischemic Heart Disease
- PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)
- Cardiac Computed Tomography Angiography
- Coronary Thrombectomy
- Aortic Valvuloplasty (Balloon Aortic Valvotomy)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Closure
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) Closure