- Dr Ravindra Surude is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Gastroenterology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- Dr Surude successfully performed more than 2500 Diagnostic Oesophagogastroduodenoscopy, over 700 Colonoscopies, and more than 500 Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatographies (ERCPs).
- He is skilled in performing Diagnostic Endoscopic Ultrasound Procedures and Therapeutic Endoscopic Procedures, such as Variceal Ligation, Variceal Injection, Endoscopic Dilatation with Bougie and Balloon, Endoscopic Treatment of Ulcer Bleeds, Polypectomy, and Argon Plasma Photocoagulation.
- Dr Surude is a teaching faculty for Postgraduate students of DM (Gastroenterology) in many reputed Medical Institutions of India.
- He has around 6 Research Projects and has authored over 12 Publications in many reputed National and International Journals.
- Dr Surude has presented his work at several National and International conferences and seminars.
- He is an honourable member of various reputed Medical Associations and Organizations.
Dr Ravindra Surude
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DM (Gastroenterology)
Experience: 20 Years of Experience
About Dr Ravindra Surude
More about Dr Ravindra Surude
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (General Medicine)- B.J. Medical College and Civil hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- DM (Gastroenterology)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Management of end-stage Liver Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Fatty Liver Disease (NASH)
- Management of Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Luminal Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy (EGD)
- Variceal Banding (Sclerotherapy)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic FNA
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Colonoscopy – Diagnostic and Therapeutic
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst Drainage
- Diagnostic Oesophagogastroduodenoscopy
- Variceal Ligation
- Variceal Injection
- Endoscopic Dilatation with Bougie and Balloon
- Endoscopic Treatment of Ulcer Bleeds
- Argon Plasma Photocoagulation