- Dr Rekha G. Daver is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She is a notable Obstetrician and Gynecologist with vast experience of more than 45 years.
- She has received her training in LASER & Micro-Surgery from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Dr Daver has received her Reproductive Research Training from the University of Texas, Houston, USA.
- She has received her training in HIV/AIDS from the University of South Florida, Tampa, USA.
- She has trained numerous undergraduate and post-graduate students in several Government Medical Colleges of India.
- Dr Daver has been nominated by the Government of India and the Government of Maharashtra for various Task Forces and Research groups.
- She has been a Gynaecologist to the Governor of Maharashtra.
- She has given many TV and Radio health programs and articles in various famous magazines and newspapers.
- Dr Daver has published numerous research papers and is frequently invited as faculty in many National and International conferences.
- She has been honoured with several National and International Awards for her dedication to women’s health, research and medical education, including the Best Professor Award, Lifetime Achievement Award, Rajiv Gandhi Yuva Prerna Puraskar, and Labhsetwar Foundation USA Award for family welfare.
- She is an esteemed member of various reputed International and National Medical Associations and Societies.
Dr Rekha G. Daver
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rekha G. Daver
More about Dr Rekha G. Daver
- MD- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diploma- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Fellowship (Laser & Microsurgery)- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA
- Fellowship (HIV/AIDS training STD Comprehensive)- the University of South Florida, Tampa, USA
List of Treatments
- Vaginal Hysterectomy for Prolapse
- Vaginal Hysterectomy for Fibroids
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Family Welfare and Family Planning
- Non-Decent Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Normal delivery and Instrumental vaginal delivery
- Lower segment Cesarian section
- MTP and family planning
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Adolescent health
- Preconceptional Counselling
- PCOS Screening and Counselling
- Delivery and Postpartum Care
- High-risk Obstetrics
- Pap Smear
- Menopause Health