- Dr Richa Mittal is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She possesses vast experience of more than 10 years in Respiratory and Sleep Medicine.
- She has received her training in Allergic Respiratory, Airway Disorders, Pulmonary Function Tests, and Interstitial Lung Diseases from Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi.
- Dr Mittal has received her training in interventional procedures, such as Basic and Advanced Bronchoscopy, Endobronchial Ultrasound (Linear & radial), Pleuroscopy and ICU related procedures from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- She is also trained in the management of Sleep Disorders, Critically Ill Medical & Surgical Patients, Thoracic Ultrasound, and Echocardiography.
- She has more than 12 papers in various International and National peer-reviewed Journals.
- Dr Mittal has received multiple awards for her research work presented at various speciality conferences.
- She is an honourable member of several Respiratory Societies and Associations, such as the European Respiratory Society (ERS), the Indian Chest Society (ICS), the National College of Chest Physicians (NCCP), the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC), the Indian Sleep Disorders Association (ISDA).
Dr Richa Mittal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Richa Mittal
More about Dr Richa Mittal
- MD (Pulmonary Medicine)- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi
- DM (Pulmonary, Critical care and Sleep Medicine)- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- DNB (Pulmonary Medicine)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Sleep Apnea
- Transcutaneous Carbon Dioxide Monitoring
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- Obstructive Airways Disease
- Bronchoscopic Closure of Bronchopleural Fistulas with Glues and Devices
- Medical Thoracoscopy with Pleurodesis
- Non-invasive Ventilatory Support
- Treatment for Asthma
- COPD Management
- Dilatation of Tracheobronchial Stenosis
- Sleep Medicine
- EBUS TBNA