- Dr. Rohit Malde is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Radiation Oncology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Radiation Oncologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- His areas of specialization include SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy), SRT (Stereotactic Radio Therapy), Radiotherapy, Treatment of Central Nervous System Tumors, and Internal Radiation Therapy (Brachytherapy).
- Dr. Malde has received his specialization training in IMRT (Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy) and IGRT (Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy).
- He holds the professional membership of the Indian Medical Association.
- He is an honourable member of the Association of Radiation Oncologists in India.
- He is also a member of the Maharashtra Medical Council.
- Dr. Malde has presented his work at various National level Medical Conferences and Seminars.
- He holds several Research and Presentations on Radiation Oncology to his credit.
Dr Rohit Malde
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rohit Malde
More about Dr Rohit Malde
- MBBS- Terna Speciality Hospital & Research Centre, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Radiation Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Radiation Oncology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Radiation Oncology)- Royal College of Radiology, London
List of Treatments
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radio Therapy (SRT)
- Adaptive Radiation Therapy (ART)
- PET Based Radiotherapy Planning
- PET Scan
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Linear accelerator therapy
- Novalis Radiation Therapy
- Truebeam Radiation Therapy
- Ablation Therapy