- Dr. Rudra Prasad Acharya is presently working as the Senior Consultant of Oncosurgery at Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Acharya is well known Oncosurgeon with extensive experience of more than 19 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1991 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1995 from Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati (MKCG) Medical College, Orissa, India. Further, in 1999 he pursued Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery from GEMS Hospital, Coimbatore, India.
- He has successfully performed 923 Esophagus Cancer surgeries, 320 Colorectal cancer surgeries, 140 stomach and 100 Gall Bladder cancer surgeries.
- He holds membership of the Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO), Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Indian Hepato Pancreatic Biliary Association of India (IHPBA) and Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI).
- His areas of interest lie in treating GI oncosurgery, Thoracic oncosurgery, Sarcoma oncology and Uro oncology.
- Dr. Acharya has published articles in National and International medical journals.
Dr Rudra Prasad Acharya
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Rudra Prasad Acharya
More about Dr Rudra Prasad Acharya
- MBBS: Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati (MKCG) Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa, India (1991)
- MS (Gen. Surgery): MKCG Medical College, Berhampur University, Orissa, India (1995)
- Diploma (Lap. Surgery): GEMS Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India (1999)
- Fellow (Surgical Oncology)- King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University
- Fellow (Colorectal Surgery)- St. Georges Hospital ,Sydney, Australia.
List of Treatments
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Thoracic cancer
- Genitourinary cancer
- Bone and soft tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- Anal Cancer