- Dr. S.K. Mittal is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Paediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He is a well-known Pediatric Gastroenterologist with a broad experience of more than four decades (49 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1967 and M.D. (Paediatrics) in 1970 from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- He was the Founding Director of Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Delhi.
- In 1979 he received the VB Raju Award of IAP for Best Paper in Child Health.
- He is skilled in diagnosing and treating Immunization, Celiac disease, Abdominal pain, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Feeding problems and Constipation.
- Dr. Mittal is an active member of Pediatric Gastroenterology – Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Commonwealth Association of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition, American Academy of Pediatrics, Indian Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition and Indian Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Dr S.K. Mittal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr S.K. Mittal
List of Treatments
- Celiac disease
- Abdominal pain
- Failure to gain weight
- Feeding problems