- Dr S.S. Joshi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Urology and Renal Transplant at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Urologist and Renal Transplant surgeon with vast experience of more than 60 years.
- In 2003, he was awarded the Dr B C Roy Award from the President of India.
- Dr Joshi is the past president, treasurer, and honourable member of the Urological Society of India.
- He is an honourable member of the British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS), the American Academy of Paediatrics (AAP), the European Society of Paediatric Urology (ESPU), the Associations Surgeons of India, and the Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons.
- He has been the President and Vise-President of the Nephrology Urology Transplant Society of SAARC Countries (NUTS of SAARC).
- Dr Joshi has received his training in General Urology from Leeds General Infirmary, UK.
- He has worked with Late Prof. Dennis Innes-Williams in Paediatric Urology at Hospital for sick children, Great Ormond Street, UK.
- He has been a teaching faculty to many prestigious Institutes in India.
- He is one of the few Surgeons who has worked to bring Paediatric Urology as one of the very important sub-speciality in the field of Urology.
- Dr Joshi has conducted numerous Sessions, Symposiums, Workshops, and Lectures at several States, Zonal, National, and International platforms.
Dr S.S. Joshi
Book Your Appointment
About Dr S.S. Joshi
List of Treatments
- Transurethral Incision of The Prostate (TUIP)
- Prostate Laser Surgery
- Genitourinary Surgery
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Radical Cystectomy
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Complicated Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Ureteral Renal Shunt (URS)
- Flexible URS
- Laser Prostate Surgery
- Electrocorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Trans Urethral Prostate Resection (TURP)
- Partial Neprectomies
- Open Neprectomies
- Laparoscopic Neprectomies
- Exstrophy Repair
- Penile Implant
- Kidney Transplant