- Dr. Sachin Ashokrao Giri is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Neuro Surgeon with vast experience of more than 18 years.
- During his Neurosurgical training, he has been awarded a prestigious Best Super-specialty Resident Award.
- Dr. Giri has published many Research Papers and Articles in many National and International Journals.
- He is a recipient of the Best Paper Awards in State and National Level Conferences.
- His areas of interest include Endoscopic Surgeries, Vascular Surgeries, Interventional Neuro Surgery, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgeries, Paediatric Neurosurgery, and Skull Base Surgeries.
- Dr. Giri has received his training in Advanced Spine Surgeries, Vascular Surgeries, and Skull Base Surgeries from Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, England, UK.
- He has presented numerous Scientific Papers at Various National and International Conferences.
- He has been a faculty member in various teaching workshops in the field of Neurosurgery and Interventional Neuro Surgery.
Dr Sachin Ashokrao Giri
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sachin Ashokrao Giri
More about Dr Sachin Ashokrao Giri
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery)- Grant Government Medical College and Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (General Surgery)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai
- Fellowship- Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS)
- Fellowship- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (FIAGES)
- MCh (Neurosurgery)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and General Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Interventional Neuroradiology)- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou County, Taiwan
- Fellowship- Royal Colleges of Surgeons, London, UK
List of Treatments
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Chiari Decompression
- Lumbar Puncture
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt
- Brain Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coil Embolization
- Tumour Removal
- Brain Bleed Stoppage Surgery
- Trauma Repair
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Spine Stabilization and Reconstruction
- Aneurysm Repair
- Ruptured Disk Removal
- Embolization of Cerebral and Dural based AVMs