- Dr. Sachin Bhonsle is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Orthopaedician and Joint Replacement Surgeon with vast experience of more than 35 years.
- He has performed over 2,000 Major Joint Replacement Surgeries and Arthroscopies with an excellent Rate of Recovery.
- He holds several publications in both National and International Journals.
- His expertise lies in performing Joint Replacement with Minimally Invasive Approach, Conserving Tissues.
- Dr. Bhonsle has taught many medical students from Leicester University, England, UK.
- He has also taught Surgical Skills and Operations to many Junior Doctors in the UK.
- He is an invited faculty at several Conferences and has participated & presented his work at numerous meetings, both Nationally and Internationally.
- He holds the professional membership of the Bombay Orthopaedic Association and the Maharashtra Medical Council.
Dr Sachin Bhonsle
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sachin Bhonsle
More about Dr Sachin Bhonsle
- MBBS- Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur
- MS (Orthopaedics)- Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur
- Fellowship (General Surgery)- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK
List of Treatments
- Knee Replacement
- Elbow Replacement
- Joint Mobilization
- Spinal Therapy
- Knee Osteotomy
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction
- Hip Resurfacing
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Shoulder Replacement
- Complex Fractures
- Sports Medicine