- Dr Sadhana Desai is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She holds vast experience of more than 56 years in the field of Infertility Management, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology.
- Dr Desai is an honorary Physician to the Governor of Maharashtra.
- Currently, she is also associated with Breach Candy Hospital Trust, Mumbai as an Obstetrician, Gynaecologist & Infertility Specialist.
- In 2009, Dr Desai was honoured with FIGO Award as recognition for being an Outstanding Woman Obstetrician and Gynaecologist from developing countries.
- She is the founder member of the Indian Academy of Juvenile & Adolescent Gynaecology and Obstetrics and the Indian Association of Gynaecological and Endoscopists.
- Dr Desai has authored several Articles, contributed around 40 chapters, edited over 7 books and delivered more than 100 guest lectures both on multiple National and International Platforms as a subject expert.
- Since 2000, She is a peer reviewer for the Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of India.
- Dr Desai has conducted around 10 training workshops on Infertility and Assisted Reproduction for practising Gynaecologists of India.
- She is associated with many National and International Medical Associations and Societies as an honourable member.
- Dr Desai is a teaching faculty for the Diploma of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO) at the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai and an examiner for DNB in Reproductive Medicine.
Dr Sadhana Desai
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Obs. & Gynae.), DGO
Experience: 56 years of experience
About Dr Sadhana Desai
More about Dr Sadhana Desai
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diplomate- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, England, UK
- Fellowship- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, England, UK
- Fellowship- Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
List of Treatments
- Caesarean Section
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Laparoscopic Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- Pelvic floor Dysfunction
- Cervical polyp removal
- Vaginal vault prolapse
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination
- Management for Menopause