- Dr. Saleem Naik is currently practising as the Senior Consultant of Gastro – Bariatric Surgery at IBS Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is a well-known GI Surgeon with a coveted experience of more than 18 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1997 from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2002 from Pt JLN Medical College. Further, he pursued DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology) in 2008 from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- His areas of expertise are Surgery for Morbid Obesity, Laparoscopic GI Oncology, Hepatopancreatic biliary Surgery, Cholecystectomy and Bile Duct Injuries.
- He is an existing member of the International Hepatico Pancreatic Biliary Association and Delhi Medical Council.
- In 2013 he received the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon Award by ICRAD.
- He has published more than 50 articles in National and International medical journals.
Dr Saleem Naik
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.S.(General Surgery), DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)
Experience: 19 years of experience
About Dr Saleem Naik
More about Dr Saleem Naik
- M.B.B.S.- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal (1997)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Pt JLN Medical College (2002)
- DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi (2008)
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
List of Treatments
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Liver Transplant & Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Gastro Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery (Proctology)
- Pancreas Surgery