- Dr Sameer Gaggar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Gastroenterology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- He has received his further training in Gastroenterology from various Prestigious Medical Institutes of the United Kingdom and holds a JAG Accreditation for Endoscopic Procedures.
- Dr Gaggar is proficient in performing Therapeutic Endoscopy, Polypectomies, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR), GI Stenting, Percutaneous Gastrostomies (PEGs), Balloon Dilatation, Variceal Banding (Sclerotherapy) and treatment for Gastrointestinal (GI) Bleeding.
- He has numerous International and National Abstracts, Publications, and Audits to his credit.
- He is the recipient of the First Prize in the Annual Medicine (MD Medicine) Thesis Competition.
- Dr Gaggar has worked as a Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist in various reputed Medical Institutions of the United Kingdom before coming back to India.
- He is an honourable member of various reputed National and International Medical Associations.
- He holds professional membership in Gastroenterology from the Royal College of Physicians, UK.
Dr Sameer Gaggar
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sameer Gaggar
More about Dr Sameer Gaggar
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Medicine)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MRCP (Internal Medicine)- Royal College of Physicians, UK
- MRCP (Gastroenterology)- Royal College of Physicians, UK
- CCT (Gastroenterology)- UK
List of Treatments
- Management of End-Stage Liver Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Fatty Liver Disease (NASH)
- Management of Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Luminal Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy (EGD)
- Variceal Banding (Sclerotherapy)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic FNA
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Stenting
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Treatment for Acute Liver Failure
- Chronic Liver Diseases
- Hepatitis B & C and other Viral Hepatitis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Portal Hypertension
- Pancreatobiliary Disorders