- Dr Sameer Nanaware is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Pulmonology and Respiratory Medicine at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He possesses vast experience of more than 20 years in the field of Respiratory, Bronchoscopy, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has attended numerous National and International CMEs, and Conferences in Respiratory Diseases.
- Dr Nanaware is an honourable member of various reputable Medical Associations and Organizations.
- His expertise lies in Bronchoscopy, Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT), Sleep Studies (Polysomnography), Intensive Care Medicine, Carrying Out Flexible Bronchoscopies, and Spirometry.
- He has completed his MBBS from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra and MD in Pulmonary Medicine from Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Dr Sameer Nanaware
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sameer Nanaware
More about Dr Sameer Nanaware
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Pulmonary Medicine)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Treatment for Sleep Disorder
- Balance Exercises
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Treatment for Pleurisy
- Management of Chest Disease
- Treatment for Pneumonia
- Treatment for Lung Abscess
- Treatment for Lung Infections
- Critical Care
- Eosinophilia Treatment
- Nicotine/Tobacco (Smoking) De-addiction Treatment
- Obesity-Related Lung Diseases
- Treatment for Sleep Apnea
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- Obstructive Airways Disease