- Dr. Samir Kubba is currently practising as the Associate Director of Cardiology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He is a well-known Cardiologist with a rich experience of more than 19 years.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. in 1998 and M.D. (Medicine) in 2002 from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. Further, he pursued DNB (Medicine) in 2003 from the National Board of Examination (2003), followed by D.M. (Cardiology) in 2006 from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- He has served as the Vice President of Ghaziabad Cardiac Forum.
- He is one of the youngest Cardiologists in India to receive the Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology and European Society of Cardiology.
- He is the key contributor in starting the primary angioplasty programme at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon and Jaswant Rai Super Specialty Hospital, Meerut.
- He holds membership of the European Society of Cardiology, American College of Cardiology, National Academy of Medical Sciences, Cardiological Society of India, Lipid Association of India and Medical Council of India.
- He has issued numerous articles in National and Internal peer-reviewed medical journals.
Dr Samir Kubba
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Samir Kubba
List of Treatments
- Primary and Complex Angioplasty
- Pacemaker and ICD Implantations
- Heart Failure Management
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- Transradial interventions