- Dr Sandeep Honnekeri is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardio-Vascular and Thoracic Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Cardio-Vascular and Thoracic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 37 years.
- Currently, he is also associated with Breach Candy Hospital Trust, Mumbai as a Consultant of Cardio-Vascular and Thoracic Surgery.
- Dr Honnekeri has successfully performed more than 4500 Cardiac Surgeries so far with an excellent recovery rate.
- In 2000, he demonstrated Beating Heart Bypass Surgery using Arterial Grafts with LIMA-RIMA-Y at Wroclaw, Poland.
- In 2004, he demonstrated Beating Heart Bypass Surgery using Arterial Grafts with LIMA-RIMA-Y at Nagoya, Japan.
- In 2005, Dr Honnekeri performed the first awake Bypass Surgery in western India with an excellent recovery rate.
- He has also performed a few awake Mitral Valve Replacement Surgeries.
- He has submitted numerous dissertations and presentations in many reputed National and International Medical Journal Publications.
- Dr Honnekeri is frequently invited as a guest speaker at the World Cardiac Congress.
Dr Sandeep Honnekeri
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (CVTS)
Experience: 37 Years Of Experience
About Dr Sandeep Honnekeri
More about Dr Sandeep Honnekeri
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (CVTS)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Cardiac Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Redo-Coronary Surgery
- Mitral Valve Repair and Reconstruction
- Aortic Root Surgeries
- Aortic Valve Repair
- Aortic Dissection
- Cardiac Transplantation
- Total Arterial Revascularization with Beating Heart Bypass (using LIMA-RIMA-Y Graft)
- Coronary Arteries Surgery
- Carotid Arteries Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Cardiac Arrhythmias Surgery
- Myocardial Total Arterial Revascularization
- Endovascular Stentings
- Vascular Blocks Bypass Surgery
- End Arterectomies
- Aneurysm Ruptures