- Dr Sandeep Kataria is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Ophthalmology at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Ophthalmologist with vast experience of more than 26 years.
- He has received his training in LASIK from New Vision Laser Centres, Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Dr Kataria has done his Observership in Glaucoma from New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Mount Sinai, New York, the USA, under Dr Robert Ritch.
- His areas of expertise and interest are Refractive Surgery, Corneal Transplantation, Lasers for Medical Retina, Phacoemulsification for Cataract, Squint Surgery, Retinopathy, Cataract Surgery, Treatment for Glaucoma, and Refractive Laser Surgery ( LASIK).
- He holds the professional membership of several National and International Medical Associations.
- Dr Kataria has attended multiple Seminars and Conferences in the field of Ophthalmology.
- He has various Research Papers and Presentations to his credit.
Dr Sandeep Kataria
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sandeep Kataria
More about Dr Sandeep Kataria
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Diploma (Ophthalmology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Diploma (Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai
- DNB (Ophthalmology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Ophthalmology & Cornea Surgery)- L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Fellowship (Medical Retina)- International Council of Ophthalmology, Belgium, Ghent
List of Treatments
- Phacoemulsification for Cataract
- Squint Surgery
- Optic Nerve Disorders
- Treatment for Double Vision
- Cataract Surgery
- Monofocal Intraocular Lens Implants
- Multifocal Intraocular Lens Implants
- Treatment for Glaucoma
- Refractive Laser Surgery ( LASIK)
- Corneal Transplant
- Contact Lenses
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Corneal Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- Orbital Surgery
- Retina Surgery and Lasik
- Retinal Detachments
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Enucleation with Implant