- Dr. Sandeep Singh is a renowned Cardiac Surgeon with a thriving experience of more than three decades (30 years).
- Presently, he is associated as the Director and Senior Consultant of Cardio-Thoracic Vascular Surgery at Dharamshila Narayana, Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1986 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1991 from S.N. Medical College & Hospital Agra, U.P. Further, In 1992, he pursued M.Ch. (CTVS) from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
- He is the key contributor in starting Cardiac Surgery in numerous hospitals in India and Abroad.
- In 1999 he was the First Indian to receive the prestigious ‘Outstanding Fellow Award’ by the D.A.Cooley Cardio-Vascular Surgical Society.
- Dr. Sandeep has penned more than 40 articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
- He is commended for performing more than 2000 Cardiac surgeries with an excellent recovery rate.
Dr Sandeep Singh
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.S. (General Surgery), M.Ch. (CTVS)
Experience: 30 years of experience
About Dr Sandeep Singh
More about Dr Sandeep Singh
- M.B.B.S.- S.N. Medical College & Hospital Agra, U.P. (1986)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- S.N. Medical College & Hospital Agra, U.P. (1991)
- M.Ch. (CTVS)- G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur, U.P. (1994)
- Fellowship (Cardiovascular Surgery)- Texas Heart Institute (St. Luke’s Episcopal Hosp.) Texas, U.S.A.
List of Treatments
- Failing Heart Surgeries
- Aortic surgeries
- Peripheral vascular surgeries.
- Beating heart surgeries
- Robotics and Minimally Invasive (MIS) Cardiac Surgery
- Coronary bypass surgery
- Ventricular assist devices
- Open heart surgery