- Dr Sanjay Garude is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Orthopaedics Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds a thriving experience in performing Orthopaedic, Arthroscopy, and Shoulder Surgery with vast experience of more than 27 years.
- Dr Garude has received his training in Shoulder Surgery and Arthroscopies of all Joints through his Global travels spanning the USA, France, and Australia.
- He is an active member and faculty at numerous National meetings organized by the Indian Arthroscopy Society.
- Dr Garude frequently delivers talks and conducts Arthroscopy training workshops all over the country.
- He has published numerous papers in several reputed National and International Journals.
- Dr Garude holds professional membership in the International Society for Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Orthopaedics Sports Medicine.
Dr Sanjay Garude
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sanjay Garude
More about Dr Sanjay Garude
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma- Orthopaedics
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- MCh (Orthopaedics)- Liverpool, UK
- Fellowship (Orthopaedics)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint Separation Repair
- Mini-Open Rotator Cuff Repair
- ORIF Surgery for Proximal Humerus Fracture
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair (Mini-Open, Supraspinatus Tendon-to-Bone Insertion)
- Shoulder Resurfacing
- Stemless Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Shoulder Surgery
- Arthroscopic Bankart Repair
- Arthroscopic Capsular Plication
- Arthroscopic Capsular Release
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy (Shoulder)
- Distal Clavicle Excision (Resection, Arthroscopic Technique)
- Glenohumeral Debridement HemiCap® Resurfacing
- Shoulder Impingement Surgery
- SLAP Repair