- Dr. Sanjay Helale is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of ENT & Trans Oral Robotic Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned ENT & Trans Oral Robotic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 30 years.
- He is frequently invited as a guest faculty in various National and International Conferences and Seminars.
- Dr. Helale’s main areas of interests include Micro Ear surgery, Thyroid Surgery, Cochlear Implant Surgery, Phono-Surgery, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Head & Neck Surgery, Navigation Assisted ENT Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Sleep Apnea Surgery, and Surgeries with Nerve Integrated Monitor.
- In 2018, he was honoured with the Young Achievers ENT Award by Times Now.
- He is an Honorary (Professor) at Khan Baba Bhabha Municipal Hospital, Kurla, Mumbai, since November 2012.
- In 2017, he was recognized to perform the Best Skull Base Dissection.
- Dr. Helale holds the professional membership of several National and International Conferences.
- In 2018, he was recognized for delivering the Best Video Presentation at International Otology Workshop (IOW), Mumbai.
- He holds several National and International Publications to his credit.
Dr Sanjay Helale
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sanjay Helale
More about Dr Sanjay Helale
- MBBS- Government Medical College, Aurangabad, India
- MS (ENT)- Government Medical College, Aurangabad, India
- Diploma (Otorhinolaryngology)- Government Medical College, Aurangabad, India
- Fellowship- Otology, Skull Base, Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Fellowship- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery & Trans Oral Robotic Surgery
List of Treatments
- Micro Ear surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Sleep Apnea Surgery
- Neuro Navigation-Assisted ENT Surgery
- Trans-Oral Robotic Surgery
- ENT Surgeries with Nerve Integrated Monitor