- Dr. Sanjay Saxena is currently associated as the Senior Director of Neurology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj & Vaishali.
- He is a well-known Neurologist with a rich experience of more than three decades (30 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1987 and M.D. (Medicine) in 1991 from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. Further, he pursued D.N.B. (Neurology) in 1997 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, followed by D.M. (Neurology) in 1999 from Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital.
- He has presented various lectures in National and International workshops and conferences.
- Dr. Saxena is an active member of the World Stroke Association, Indian Epilepsy Association, Delhi Neurological Association, Indian Academy of Neurology, Multiple Sclerosis Society of India and Indian Stroke Association.
- He is skilled in Diagnosing and treating Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Botulinum Toxin Injection Therapy and Parkinson’s disease.
Dr Sanjay Saxena
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Medicine), D.M. (Neurology), DNB
Experience: 30 years of experience
About Dr Sanjay Saxena
More about Dr Sanjay Saxena
- M.B.B.S.- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC), Aligarh (1987)
- M.D. (Medicine)- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC), Aligarh (1991)
- D.N.B. (Neurology)- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (1997)
- D.M. (Neurology)- Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital (1999)
List of Treatments
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Movement Disorders
- Botulinum Toxin Injection Therapy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Loss of sight or double vision
- Memory loss
- Impaired mental ability