- Dr. Sanjeev Aggarwal is a well-known Cardiologist with a vast coveted experience of more than 26 years.
- Currently, he is working as the Director and HOD of Cardiology at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1984 and M.D. (Internal Medicine) in 1988 from Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan (LNJP) Hospital, New Delhi. Further, he pursued D.M. in Cardiology from GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is credited for performing more than 10,000 successful coronary angioplasties with excellent result.
- Dr. Sanjeev is an active member of the Delhi Medical Council and Indian Medical Association.
- He is among few cardiologists to acquire skills in all the field of Cardiology, such as non-invasive cardiology, clinical cardiology and interventional cardiology.
Dr Sanjeev Aggarwal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sanjeev Aggarwal
More about Dr Sanjeev Aggarwal
- M.B.B.S.- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (1984)
- M.S. (Internal Medicine)- Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan (LNJP) Hospital, New Delhi (1988)
- D.M. (Cardiology)- GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Primary Angioplasty and ACS patients
- Left Main Lesions
- Bifurcation Lesions
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Stent Implantation
- Emergency and Rescue Procedures
- Hypothermia/Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure