- Dr. Sanjeev Gulati is currently working as the HOD and Director of Nephrology at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, Fortis C-DOC, Chirag Enclave and Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla.
- Dr. Gulati is a well-known Nephrologist with a thriving experience of more than three decades (32 years).
- He has served as the Associate Professor in Pediatric Nephrology at McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- He played an essential role in starting the Dialysis and Transplant programme at SGPGI, Lucknow, which is known as the most extensive programmes in India.
- He has penned 20 chapters in textbooks, including the Oxford Textbook of Nephrology and Comprehensive Pediatric Nephrology.
- He was the Vice President of the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- He did his medical training in Clinical Nephrology from the University of Toronto Hospital for Sick Children, Canada and Paediatric Nephrology from Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne.
- Dr. Gulati has published more than 130 articles in National and International medical journals.
Dr Sanjeev Gulati
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (Medicine), D.M. (Nephrology), DNB
Experience: 32 years of experience
About Dr Sanjeev Gulati
More about Dr Sanjeev Gulati
- M.B.B.S.- University of Delhi (1985)
- M.D. (Medicine)- Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh (1989)
- D.M. (Nephrology)- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (1994)
- DNB (Nephrology)
- FRCPC- Fellow Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
List of Treatments
- Blood or protein in urine
- Chronic kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Kidney infections
- Kidney swelling due to glomerulonephritis/ interstitial nephritis
- Kidney cancer
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Renal artery stenosis
- Nephrotic syndrome
- End-stage kidney disease
- Kidney failure