- Dr. Sanjeeva Kumar Gupta is a well-known Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- He is currently practising as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. in 1992 from Nalanda Medical College, Patna and M.D. (General Medicine) in 1999 from NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur. Further, In 2007 he pursued D.M. (Cardiology) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
- He has successfully done more than 10000 Angiography and 5000 Angioplasty with Stenting with an outstanding result.
- He holds membership of the American Society of Cardiology, Delhi Medical Council and Cardiological Society Of India.
- Dr. Gupta has been invited as a Chairperson at several National and International Cardiological conferences.
- His areas of expertise are Peripheral & Renal Angioplasty, Pacemaker, CRT-D, AICD Implantation, managing Heart Failure and Hypertension.
Dr Sanjeeva Kumar Gupta
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sanjeeva Kumar Gupta
More about Dr Sanjeeva Kumar Gupta
List of Treatments
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Stent Implantation
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure
- Artificial pacemaker surgery
- Thrombolytic therapy